Welcome to the Family Resource Centre Society for the North Okanagan
“Promoting and supporting the well-being of individuals and families in all their diversity”
FRC is holding a “fun”draiser for The United Wayof the North Okanagan. Hint, it involves wine.
For details click here A Causer for Wine-ing and for even more details here More Details.
HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US FOR THIS FUN EVENT AND HELP SUPPORT THE UNITED WAY!
Make a donation directly to FRC
Since 1992 we have been proudly serving the North Okanagan. We offer counselling in the following areas:
- Individual adult counselling
- Couples counselling
- Family counselling
- Sexual Abuse Recovery for Women
- Sexual Abuse Recovery for Men
- Family Support
- Sexual Abuse Intervention Program for Children
- Therapeutic Counselling
- Healthy Families Programs
- Parenting Isn’t Easy programs
We also have two volunteer programs:
- Community Support Volunteer program
- Senior Support Volunteer program
Complementary to our counselling programs we offer many psycho-educational groups for adults, children, couples and families.