The Family Resource Centre Society for the North Okanagan is an agency accredited
by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF International).
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is a process that demonstrates a provider has met standards for the quality of its services. CARF International establishes these standards to guide providers in offering their services and also uses the standards to evaluate how well a provider is serving people and how it can improve.
Our CARF accredited programs include:
- Community Counselling (CC)
- Women Victims of Violence (WVV)
- Sexually Abused Males (SAM)
- Family Support Worker (FSW)
- Therapeutic Counsellor Program (TCP)
- Sexual Abuse Intervention Program (SAIP)