Please refer to our FRC Executive Director Job Description for complete details and duties of the position.
This position is currently 21-28 hours per week with the opportunity to go to 35 hours per week, depending on future development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Psychology, Social Work and/or Business Administration. A Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology and/or Business Administration would be an asset;
or: a combination of education and experience relative to the parameters of this position.
- Advanced training in conflict resolution, business and administration;
- Above average verbal and written communication skills, people skills, flexible and organized, energetic, confident.
7-10 years of experience as an Executive Director or program manager with strong skills in:
- Marketing and Communications (oral and written)
- Contract negotiations
- Business administration
- HR and financial management
- Proactive problem solver
How to Apply
If you would like to be a part of this progressive organization, please send your resume via email to:
Chair, Selection Committee
Closing Date: July 15, 2020