Part-Time | Up to 28 Hours per Week
Position Start: January 2019
Please refer to the FRC Receptionist Job Description for complete details and duties of the position.
Family Resource Centre is a dynamic client-centered social service resource agency providing a range of individual and family counselling services to residents of the North Okanagan.
The Family Resource Centre is looking to fill a part-time position in our Reception/Client Services department. The successful candidate will ensure prompt and courteous reception of all individuals that access the Family Resource Centre and provide administrative support to FRC programs and services.
- Respectful, compassionate and client service perspective
- Office Administration Certificate or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of: Windows, Word, Internet, Excel, Desktop Publishing
- Excellent communication skills with superior oral, written and P.R. skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize work
- Telephone system with multi-lines and voicemail system
- Ability to work either collaboratively, or independently with little or no supervision
- High level of confidentiality
- Successful Criminal Record Check
- First Aid
How to Apply
If you would like to be a part of this progressive organization and a member of our FRC team, please send a cover letter and resume via email or mail to:
Scott Manjak, Executive Director
#201- 3402 27th Ave.
Vernon, BC, V1T 1S1
Closing date: January 11, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
* Only those applicants short listed for the position will be contacted.