We're hosting an advanced EFFT training event
Participants will learn techniques that can be integrated into existing treatment models for those clients & families who do not respond to standard care.
A review of the theory and basics will serve as a foundation for the training. Participants will have the opportunity to deepen their skills and learn new techniques in the domains of emotion coaching and relationship repair as well as in the processing of parent blocks. Participants will also learn a new technique to support the processing of child resistance to parental involvement. Learning will be supported using demonstrations, new videos as well as new and expanded experiential activities.
*Minimum two days of core EFFT training is required.
Please register here: https://bit.ly/2X6Wdrd
- Dates: November 5 & 6, 2019
- Time: 9:00* am to 4:30 pm each day.
* Check in and registration on November 5 @ 8:30 am.
- Networking event with complimentary hors d'oeuvres and wine on Tuesday Nov 5 @ 5:30 pm.
- Regular Rate: $550 CAD/person(+Eventbrite fee)
- Early Bird Rate: $500 CAD/person available until August 31, 11:59 PM.
- For groups of 6 or more, please contact Macy @ Family Resource Centre: 250-545-3390 ext. 210.
A block of rooms has been reserved for November 4 - 7, 2019 at the Riviera Village Green Hotel Complex. The special room rates start at $54/night, and will be available until October 22, 2019 or until the group block is sold out, whichever comes first.
To receive the Special Room Rate, phone the toll free reservation line at 1-800-663-4433, or email [email protected] and mention you are with the Family Resource Centre.