Are your services covered under my medical plan?

Our services are not connected to the Medical Services Plan and we do not require your CareCard/ BC Services Card.

Do I need a referral to access services?

The majority of our services are self-refer.

How can I sign up for a group?

Please email

How do I register for services?

Completing an Intake Form is the first step towards receiving services.

This can be done by emailing We will require your name, email address and phone number, and we will email you the fillable Intake forms.

If computer access is a barrier to you, please phone 250-545-3390 and talk to our staff.

How much do your services cost?

Our policy is to ensure that if you need counselling, you can access counselling here. Some of our individual counselling programs do have fees on a sliding scale based on income. If fees would be a barrier to you, please reach out so we can ensure your access to counselling.

Where can I park?

Client parking is available across the street in the city hall parking lot, or by using the metered parking on nearby roads.

Will I get an appointment right away?

Services are offered as quickly as possible and according to service demand. Wait times vary for each program. Intake Workers will do their best to estimate how long it will be before you can expect an appointment time.

Will my Employee Benefit Plan cover services at FRC?

Contact your benefit company to learn about the terms of your coverage.

You may qualify to have counselling sessions at FRC reimbursed to you through your Employee Benefit Plan.

We have a team of registered counsellors, and we provide receipts for all services.